TXO Optics offers a comprehensive selection of Radio Access Network cables (also known as RAN cables) that are compatible with a range of vendors, enabling you to make the connections you need at an affordable price.
What is a Radio Access Network?
A radio access network, or RAN, is part of a mobile/wireless telecommunication system. It uses radio connections to connect individual devices to other parts of a network, with 3G and 4G network connections for mobile phones being examples of radio access networks.
Radio Access Network Cables from TXO Optics:
TXO Optics can provide you with the exact RAN cables you need.
- Meets the requirements of CPRI (Common Public Radio Interface)
- For use in fronthaul – between the BBU (baseband unit) and RRU (remote radio unit) in the RAN and other applications
- Comparable quality to OEM supply
- Transparent quoting process
- Significant cost savings compared with OEM supply
- Short lead times; stock holding in USA and Europe for rapid delivery anywhere in the world